Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Another hazey day

Well I thought it was going to rain today and cleaning of the cottage was the plan. Then the sun came out and banging on my door in his oil skins, tammy and the air of the explorer about him was Ian from down the glen. Eager to start a fire and lend a hand. So with a beer each, off we went to do just that. Plus move the second big log into a better position for cutting up.



Here is Ian pulling a big one with the mighty quad girl.




As you can see its a bit over the 8 foot the carrier is made for.



Here I have pulled down the butt end of a smaller one.












Then Ian was away and off into the woods to seek out more adventures with the eccentric folk of the forest. Big-Up to the forest man. :-)




















Lastly and certainly not least. Eggs in the nest box. This poses a problem though. If I put up the roof on the drying shed, Fanny the cat will be able to reach the nest box................The little ones better get the flying thing right first time me thinks.
It was blue tits last year but they gave up due to too much attention from the ginger puss. I`m not certain which bird is nesting there now but I think by the eggs its The tits having another go
Yes it is the tits back again and they are a bit more chilled out this time. I`ll keep you posted on the score with the cat.




No comments: