Followers

Friday 25 May 2007

Not allot happening.
























Well not allot is happening at the moment with work on the greenhouse project. My car is in need of work because she has to pass the dreaded MOT test. This will involve much lying on my back underneath me thinks. I have two weeks till the deadline. NP. :-)

My other hobby of building benches has had a result, by way of getting all the heavy parts to the top of a small but very steep hill, called Black mount. This small , nay, tiny little hill once had a nice little garden built on top of it. But the years have left it in a rather overgrown way. My landlord has made a start towards its restoration, by cutting back some of the larger rhododendrons pines and bushes. But there is still allot to be done. The garden was probable put there because of its commanding view over Oban bay. The bench is 8 feet long and has still to be secured to its legs. This will involve going back with the chainsaw and some tools etc. When I do this I hope to have my camera woman with me. ;-) Then there will be a short film clip of me riding the quad up the hill. Which is relay what this is all about, as you will understand when you see the hill.
And here is the link as promised :-)   Conquering Blackmount.


No comments: